Since this is the last week of 2017 I think we all have been reflecting on the year and preparing to kick ass in 2018. Today I decided to really clarify my personal core values so I have a solid foundation going into next year. If you don’t have a clue what your core values are I strongly suggest taking some time to really ask yourself what matters most to you. After you figure out what they are write them down so you have something to refer to every time you are making a big decision or feel lost. Better yet, start every day off reading them so you always remember who you are and what you stand for.
My Core Values:
- Remain grateful.
- I will always put myself first and remember my worth.
- If it scares me, do it .
- There is always something to learn.
- There is always room to grow.
- I will surround myself with propellers not anchors.
- I will be a Lion not a Sheep.
- If my goals don’t embarrass me they aren’t big enough.
- I will listen before I speak
- I will find the positive in every situation, no matter how hard I have to look.
- People that matter to me will never have to question if they are valued.
- I will give more than I take.
- I will always take Extreme ownership.
- I will back up every statement with action and do more than I speak.
- Keep moving forward.
- I will remain humble but let Mother Fuckers know.
If you read this and decide to define what your core values for yourself are share them with me! IG: @3rdeyeperformance @sierrablund
Blue skies and tailwinds,
Sierra (AKA: Little Miss Gains)