What is up guys? I’m going to drop my recent core routine on you guys so you can all start your year off with some extremely sore abs!
I’ve been on this routine the past 2 months with consistent results simply from scaling up the sets and cutting down on rest time.
“300” Core Workout- This is a circuit workout, do all exercises, then take 60 seconds off.
- Plank Up- 20 Reps, 3 Sets
- Start in plank position, move with control into pushup position while keeping your hips stationary.
- Russian Twist- 20 Reps, 3 Sets
- Start sitting on your butt, back and heels raised up in the air. With or without a weight, move your hands side to side, tapping the floor on the left, then the right of your body.
- Heel Tap- 20 Reps, 3 Sets
- Start in sit-up position, and without your back leaving the ground, pivot side to side to touch your heels.
- Metronome- 20 Reps, 3 Sets
- Start in sit-up position, lift your legs in the air, and bring them side to side on each side of your body.
- Toe Touches- 20 Reps, 3 Sets
- Start in sit-up position, lift your legs and back in the air, keeping legs straight as possible, and touch your toes with your fingers at the top of the motion.
Give it a try and let me know what you think! Any questions on form or anything else, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on instagram: @echapluk77 or @3rdeyeperformance.
Refer to our disclaimer before beginning any workout, and consult your physician if you are unsure of your ability to perform exercise.