I’m no chef but every once in awhile I’ll luck out and make something worth eating. Avocado cookies are one of my few recipes that consistently turn out delicious for me so I decided to share with you guys!
2 Medium Avocados
2 Cups cocoa powder
¼ (Maybe a little extra) Stevia
1 medium Banana
2 rows of a 80% Cocoa dark chocolate bar, broken up. (or whatever chocolate chips you want, I’m not in charge here)
* Pre-heat oven to 350
* Mix all that shit up.
* Put batter on pan.
* Cook for 8-12 minutes
* Eat the entire pan of cookies.
I love these cookies because
- They are delicious
- They are antioxident as fuck.
There’s no sugar in these cookies except for the natural sugars in bananas and the small amount of sugar in whatever dark chocolate bar you put in them AND the health benefits of cocoa and avocados are ridiculous. So sit back, relax, and stuff your face with avocado cookies because #Health .
Health benefits of Cocoa:
- Lowers High Blood Pressure
- More antioxidants than green tea, black tea, and red wine
- Improves brain health
- Balances cholesterol levels
- Good for skin
- prevents / treats neurodegenerative disorders
- Prevents copper and magnesium deficiencies
- It tastes really good
Health benefits of Avocado:
- Contains omega 3 fatty-acids and natural Vitamin C (it’s good for your brain)
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Helps you absorb other Vitamins
- A good source of potassium
- They give you energy ( monounsaturated fats in avocados are probably going to be stored as a slow burning energy source rather than fat)